CTF-WaterGiant[R]

Guidelines, tutorials and discussions about Mappings - Introduce your own ones!
Rurik
Novice

CTF-WaterGiant[R]

Post by Rurik »

This is a really old revamp of the classic CTF map LavaGiant I made a long time ago aimed for Siege gameplay.

CTF-WaterGiant[R]
ImageSignature by =(V)=D/\SH!

thiagoobr
Experienced

Post by thiagoobr »

goooood (y)
Brazilian Server:
Classic madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel x1.utbr.cf:6666
Custom custom.utbr.cf:7777
UT2004 2004.utbr.cf:5555

Rurik
Novice

Post by Rurik »

thiagoobr wrote:goooood (y)
Thank you!

Sektor2111
Novice

Post by Sektor2111 »

Paths are a bit borked as I could see LiftTags are the same in each base linking useless jumpspots and the rest. What for ?

Rurik
Novice

Post by Rurik »

Sektor2111 wrote:Paths are a bit borked as I could see LiftTags are the same in each base linking useless jumpspots and the rest. What for ?
Jumpspot, Snipingpoints, and most of the actors were left the same they were in LavaGiant. This is literally just a Revamp of the map except for the bases, since it was aimed for Siege gameplay.
But to be honest I can hardly remember if I changed something else other than the bases and the overall looks of the map. I made this a long long time ago.

Sektor2111
Novice

Post by Sektor2111 »

Original <CTF-LavaGiant> doesn't have points from bases linked directly, look at Paths (check ShowPaths Menu from ViewPort), first time I thought that are used teleporters but there is not any teleporter added.
Never mind if, I'll ever use this map I'll fix it because in this stage is not done properly either.

Rurik
Novice

Post by Rurik »

Sektor2111 wrote:Original <CTF-LavaGiant> doesn't have points from bases linked directly, look at Paths (check ShowPaths Menu from ViewPort), first time I thought that are used teleporters but there is not any teleporter added.
Never mind if, I'll ever use this map I'll fix it because in this stage is not done properly either.
Not sure then. Maybe I was just experimenting with something and I forgot to remove them or maybe it's just a novice mapper mistake I made at the time.
I would fix it myself but the laptop where I had all my UEd stuff broke a few weeks ago. Feel free to fix that and if you do, please message me the map so I can update the link and stuff.
Thanks for pointing it out!