DM-Bluemane

Guidelines, tutorials and discussions about Mappings - Introduce your own ones!
bloo*
Novice

DM-Bluemane

Post by bloo* »

I built a duel map for fast paced gameplay, you can find it attached.
Sadly I don't have a server to play it with others, so maybe you could imagine to do so?

The map is for serious duel playing, however the only "less serious" aspect about it is the space you can fall to - just like on Phobos.
It contains a lot of elements of my favourite map Deck-16][, even with exact measurements. It has the same amount of spawnpoints, health, ammo, boxes etc., there is a teleporter and belt, armor and pads.
Only the boots are missing. I had boots in this map, but after some testing I realised that they are way too powerful on this map. However, there are some nice piston jumping possiblities.
The map is not meant to look well, but to play well. :-)

Greetz by bloo*
Attachments
DM-Bluemane.zip
(173.17 KiB) Downloaded 344 times

Santhosh
Novice

Post by Santhosh »

Not only is this a great map, but it is the one that has given me the most joy. I am a fan of the American McGee Alice games and own both of them. This map not only combines it with Unreal, each time you play it, it is a different experience! Many years ago, I downloaded an ALice bot, based on the one from McGee's game, so I have her fighting along with me in this wonderful map. I can't thank you enough for making it!